This blog strives to maintain an atmosphere of free and open conversation where constructive criticism and debate are both welcomed.
Comments are moderated before they appear on the site. The Because I am a Girl team will endeavour to review and approve all comments within 24 hours.
However, in compliance with our Child Protection Policy, we reserve the right to not approve comments that:
* Attack and/or harass Plan staff, volunteers, or community
* Are abusive, sexually explicit or obscene
* Are misleading, suspicious or fraudulent. We reserve the right to address factual errors.
* Can be classified as spam, including chain letters, pyramid schemes, personal or commercial solicitation or advertising
* Violate any intellectual property right of another
* Violate any law or regulation
Read more about Plan Canada’s Child Protection Policy.
By commenting on this blog, you are granting Because I am a Girl, and PlanCanada, license to the content of your comment, and acknowledge that we do not have a duty to modify or withdraw posts, but that we may do so if we deem it appropriate.
If you have any questions, please contact us!